Friday, August 6, 2010

How To Interact With Cops

Originally posted by Pete Eyre at the main Liberty On Tour website

EDGEWATER, NJ – The day before we officially kicked-off Liberty On Tour we had a little run-in with the local “authorities”. It wasn’t anything too big – a property owner complained that MARV was parked in his parking lot – but we thought we’d share some video from the incident in the hope that it helps communicate some pointers on how to interact with the cops.

After my arraignment in Greenfield, MA on Monday Adam and I drove to Danbury, CT, to position us a bit closer to NYC – our first of 13 stops for LOT. Unfortunately the parking lot at the Starbucks – where we were working from – wasn’t too big so we parked across the street. At one point I returned to MARV where it was quiet to record a narrative when I noticed two Danbury cops pull up. Fortunately, I had my video camera nearby...(full post)

No comments:

Post a Comment